Healthy Holiday Gift Ideas
Posted on December 13, 2021
With the holidays right around the corner, what better time than now to start thinking about gift giving ideas? Whether there’s a health pro in your life, someone new to fitness or someone in between, there’s something for everyone!
Here are some ideas to help keep your loved ones happy and healthy this holiday season and beyond:
- An Activity Tracker/ Pedometer. There are a variety of activity trackers that sync to a smartphone to help people monitor health goals, such as steps walked, stairs climbed, and sleep patterns.
- Gym Membership. Nowadays, it seems like there is a gym on every corner. Find one that fits the style of the person you’re shopping for to give them no excuses when it comes to being healthy.
- Fitness Classes. For the non-gym fan in your life, try getting a package of classes for activities like yoga, pilates, zumba or kickboxing.
- Massage Gift Cards. Another part of being healthy is having time to relax and unwind. Try a gift certificate for a massage at a local spa to help someone get in some rest and recuperation time.
- Fruit of the Month Club. Memberships can be purchased in packages and are available from a number of online retailers. Your special someone can get a fruit basket every month for as long as you subscribe.
- Water Bottle. Get a custom water bottle with their name on it. Choose from a variety of brands and styles from an assortment of retailers. You can get one with a filter or fruit infuser.
- Cookbooks. You can find all kinds of cookbooks with healthy recipes for well-balanced diets. Even if someone has a sweet tooth, there are plenty of recipes that feature healthier alternative baking options.