Offering Quality Dining
and Therapeutic Meals
Whitsons Healthcare Dining® is well-versed in supplying in-patient meals to short- and long-term healthcare facilities, which require us to pay special attention to dietary and medical needs. Our goal is to offer all patients fresh, high quality, well balanced and nutritious foods in a clean, pleasant atmosphere.
Our Healthcare Dining Services
Whitsons provides hospitals, healthcare centers, senior living communities and other medical facilities with varied menu options…prepared fresh onsite. Our menus emphasize special nutritional needs such as those of the elderly, infants, those with medical issues and people on restricted diets. We also help our clients successfully navigate local, state and federal regulatory requirements. Features of our patient meal services include:
- Providing comprehensive management services, customizing our menus to meet unique patient dining and therapeutic meal requirements.
- Knowledge of HIPAA and PHI requirements set forth by law to support the ongoing privacy of your patients.
- Ensuring smooth and timely assembly and distribution of meals.
- Providing comprehensive café management service for visitor and staff dining services.
- Providing comprehensive training by certified trainers in areas such as JCAHO compliance, HACCP/ServSafe, safety and customer service.
- Ability to supplement onsite operations with culinary support through our USDA-inspected, FDA-registered facility.
- Guaranteeing uninterrupted service, even under emergency conditions.
“Let your food be your medicine, and your medicine be your food.” -Hippocrates
How May We Serve You?
Join Whitsons in our journey to create a better food system for all. Click here to contact us to learn more about our services and how we are enhancing life one meal at a time™ for communities like yours.